Comments for: Lincoln firefighters stop blaze that started in wall behind wood stove

Posted Dec. 12, 2011, at 2:23 p.m.
Last modified Dec. 12, 2011, at 6:09 p.m.

LINCOLN, Maine — Firefighters spent hours digging into walls to keep a fire from spreading beyond a utility room and wood stove area damaged in a blaze at a Transalpine Road home late Saturday, Fire Chief Phil Dawson said Monday. No one was injured. The incident began at about 9:53 …

Guidelines for posting on bangordailynews.com

The Bangor Daily News encourages comments about stories, but you must follow our terms of service.

  1. Keep it civil and stay on topic
  2. No vulgarity, racial slurs, name-calling or personal attacks.
  3. People who harass others or joke about tragedies will be blocked.
The primary rule here is pretty simple: Treat others with the same respect you'd want for yourself. Here are some guidelines (see more):

Similar Articles

ADVERTISEMENT | Grow your business
ADVERTISEMENT | Grow your business