Comments for: Generator fire damages Poland home

Posted Nov. 29, 2011, at 5:42 a.m.

POLAND | The quick arrival of emergency responders saved a local house from destruction after it caught fire early Monday afternoon, Poland fire and rescue Chief Mark Bosse said. A generator that was used for primary electricity for the home at 61 White Oak Hill Road was the source …

Guidelines for posting on bangordailynews.com

The Bangor Daily News encourages comments about stories, but you must follow our terms of service.

  1. Keep it civil and stay on topic
  2. No vulgarity, racial slurs, name-calling or personal attacks.
  3. People who harass others or joke about tragedies will be blocked.
The primary rule here is pretty simple: Treat others with the same respect you'd want for yourself. Here are some guidelines (see more):

Similar Articles

ADVERTISEMENT | Grow your business
ADVERTISEMENT | Grow your business