Bomb threat closes Bangor’s Cohen School

Posted Nov. 29, 2011, at 3:33 p.m.
Last modified Nov. 30, 2011, at 5:18 a.m.

BANGOR, Maine — Students at the William S. Cohen School were evacuated from the building on Tuesday afternoon after a bomb threat was discovered.

Superintendent Betsy Webb said that the threat was written on a bathroom wall of the middle school and that students were dismissed for the day.

A subsequent search of the building revealed nothing, Webb said, and by 3:30 p.m. the building had been cleared for re-entry. All extracurricular activities were cancelled for the afternoon.

SEE COMMENTS →

ADVERTISEMENT | Grow your business
ADVERTISEMENT | Grow your business

Similar Articles

More in Bangor