BANGOR, Maine — Two men who were victims of stabbings in Bangor last week have been released from Eastern Maine Medical Center, according to Bangor Police Sgt. Paul Edwards.
Edwards said in an email Monday morning both cases remain under investigation under the lead of Detective Joel Nadeau.
One man, Jonathan Lehman, 22, of Bangor, was found in Newport on Wednesday after allegedly being stabbed in Bangor, while an unidentified 27-year-old was taken to EMMC after Bangor police were notified of a separate stabbing at 5:15 a.m. Wednesday.
Edwards said the cases will be forwarded to the district attorney’s office upon completion to determine whether any charges will be filed.