21-year-old Union man electrocuted

Posted Sept. 25, 2011, at 12:01 p.m.

UNION, Maine — A 21-year-old man died after an accidental electrocution at a local residence Saturday afternoon, according to Knox County officials.

The man was killed at about 3 p.m. at 114 Overlook Hill Road, Knox County dispatchers reported.

According to WLBZ, officials say the man was installing a fan when the accident occurred.

Watch bangordailynews.com for more updates throughout the day.

SEE COMMENTS →

ADVERTISEMENT | Grow your business
ADVERTISEMENT | Grow your business

Similar Articles

More in Midcoast