DAMARISCOTTA — Spectrum Generations Coastal Community Center, Overlook Building, 521 Main St., offers fitness, exercise, health and wellness classes. Call 563-1363 to register. The schedule is:
• Zumba For Everyone, 4 p.m. Tuesdays with certified Zumba instructor Francesca Simonetti Manns. $40 four weeks or $12 per class.
• FitMx with personal trainer and fitness instructor Robin Maginn, 9 a.m. Tuesdays and Thursdays. $30 month of September or $4 per class.
• Morning Yoga with Carol Krajmik, 9 a.m. Wednesdays, beginning Sept. 7; $40 four weeks or $15 per class.
• On Balance: Getting Stronger-Living Longer with Nancy Noffatt, 10:30 a.m. Wednesdays. $12 a month or $4 a class. Sign-up for the center’s Wednesday Lunch and Learn program and the class is $2. Make luncheon reservations and pre-pay for the month, $4 for the month of September.
• Wellness Classes with exercise physiologist Dianne Daniels: Feldenkrais 5-5:45 p.m., Pilates 6-6:45 p.m. Wednesdays, Sept. 7, 14 and 21. Bring a mat and two towels to each class. $30 for all 3 classes in a series if paid in advance, $15 drop-in basis. Dianne, 380-1536.
Elder tai chi-chi gong series with Jody Telfair, 12 weeks beginning at 10:30 a.m. Thursday, Sept. 22. $120 participant fee. To register by Sept. 20.
It’ s a Matter of Balance, eight-week fall prevention seminar series, 9:30-11:30 a.m. Friday, Sept. 23, Lincoln Home, 22 River Road, Newcastle. $10 participant fee, $20 optional materials fee.
• The First Moves: Yang Style Tai Chi with Jody Telfair, 8:45 a.m. Mondays, starting Sept. 26.
$120 to those over 60, others $130. Register by Friday, Sept. 23.
• Friday and Monday Morning Wellness Walkers with Nancy Moffatt every Friday and Monday morning for a 1-mile walk on the Miles Healthcare Wellness Path. Gather at station No 1. Take the first right off Miles Road. Station No 1 will be on the right. Park up the hill on the left just before the Teel House. Walk or use the fitness stations along the path.
• Bocce Ball with Nate and friends, 12:30 p.m. Thursdays, weather permitting at Nobleboro Recreation Field, Route 1, Nobleboro.
Golf: A New Adventure, 1 p.m. Sundays, through Sept. 17, with golf pro Johnny Johnston, Wawenock Golf Club, Walpole. $20 per lesson. Clubs provided.
• Recreational Kayaking Fundamentals with MidCoast Kayak. Gather at the Kayak Shack on Main Street in Damariscotta at 10 a.m. Saturday, Sept. 10, for a two-hour introductory kayaking workshop. Gear provided. $20. To register by Friday, Sept. 9.
• Fall Perspectives: Monhegan Island Adventure, 9 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday, Sept. 19. The ferry departs from the Hardy Boat dock in New Harbor. Hike, picnic, explore artists’ community, lighthouse museum, have lunch at a historic inn. Reservations and nonrefundable payment required. Call by Friday, Sept. 16 . $24 per person, plus $3 parking. Gather on the dock by 8:40 a.m.
Ladies’ Day at Lincoln County Rifle Club, 9 a.m.-1 p.m. Saturday, Sept. 17. Information and to register, call 677-2257 by Wednesday, Sept. 14. Available to first 30 callers.