The Disabled American Veterans Mobile Service Office will be in area municipalities this month to provide counseling and claim filing assistance. Help from the Mobile Service Office is free to all veterans and members of their families.
The following visits are scheduled:
• July 11, 9 a.m.-4 p.m., American Legion Post 147, 353 Main St., Madawaska.
• July 12, 9 a.m.-4 p.m., Walmart, 781 Main St., Presque Isle.
• July 13, 9 a.m.-4 p.m., American Legion Post 80, 80 Central St., Millinocket.
• July 14, 9 a.m.-4 p.m., Bangor Career Center, 45 Oak St., Bangor.
• July 15, 9 a.m.-4 p.m., Maine Veterans Home, 1 Veterans Way, Machias.
For more information, contact DAV National Service Officer D. Brandon McKinney at 623-5725.