Comments for: Police: 2 children playing with matches or lighter cause Lewiston apartment fire

Posted April 25, 2011, at 11:31 a.m.
Last modified April 25, 2011, at 3:09 p.m.

LEWISTON | Two children playing with either matches or a lighter accidentally lit a mattress on fire in a Bartlett Street apartment Sunday afternoon, according to Lt. Tim Myers of the Lewiston Fire Department. Myers said that the two-alarm blaze at 153 Bartlett St. was called in about 1:22 …

Guidelines for posting on

The Bangor Daily News encourages comments about stories, but you must follow our terms of service.

  1. Keep it civil and stay on topic
  2. No vulgarity, racial slurs, name-calling or personal attacks.
  3. People who harass others or joke about tragedies will be blocked.
The primary rule here is pretty simple: Treat others with the same respect you'd want for yourself. Here are some guidelines (see more):

Similar Articles