Comments for: Early morning fire destroys downtown Lewiston store

Posted April 25, 2011, at 12:29 p.m.
Last modified April 25, 2011, at 12:52 p.m.

LEWISTON, Maine — A downtown business was declared a total loss Sunday after an early morning smoldering fire attributed to overloaded extension cords destroyed its inventory. Lewiston fire Lt. Tim Myers said that a report of smoke on the second floor of 258 Lisbon St. came in around 4:30 a.m. …

Guidelines for posting on bangordailynews.com

The Bangor Daily News encourages comments about stories, but you must follow our terms of service.

  1. Keep it civil and stay on topic
  2. No vulgarity, racial slurs, name-calling or personal attacks.
  3. People who harass others or joke about tragedies will be blocked.
The primary rule here is pretty simple: Treat others with the same respect you'd want for yourself. Here are some guidelines (see more):

Similar Articles

ADVERTISEMENT | Grow your business
ADVERTISEMENT | Grow your business