November 18, 2017
News Latest News | Poll Questions | Videos | Lincoln Mill Fire | Roy Moore

Comments for: Ohio landlord charged in fume deaths of four tenants

TOLEDO, Ohio — A landlord charged Friday in the deaths of four tenants overcome by carbon monoxide fumes from a portable generator said he was just trying to help the family by giving them a better place to live. A grand jury indicted the home’s owner,… Read More
Guidelines for posting on bangordailynews.com

The Bangor Daily News and the Bangor Publishing Co. encourage comments about stories, but you must follow our terms of service.

  1. Keep it civil and stay on topic
  2. No vulgarity, racial slurs, name-calling or personal attacks.
  3. People who harass others or joke about tragedies will be blocked.
The primary rule here is pretty simple: Treat others with the same respect you'd want for yourself. Here are some guidelines (see more):

You may also like