Comments for: Ohio landlord charged in fume deaths of four tenants

Posted April 02, 2011, at 5:13 p.m.

TOLEDO, Ohio — A landlord charged Friday in the deaths of four tenants overcome by carbon monoxide fumes from a portable generator said he was just trying to help the family by giving them a better place to live. A grand jury indicted the home’s owner, Steven Snow, on four …

Guidelines for posting on bangordailynews.com

The Bangor Daily News encourages comments about stories, but you must follow our terms of service.

  1. Keep it civil and stay on topic
  2. No vulgarity, racial slurs, name-calling or personal attacks.
  3. People who harass others or joke about tragedies will be blocked.
The primary rule here is pretty simple: Treat others with the same respect you'd want for yourself. Here are some guidelines (see more):

Similar Articles

ADVERTISEMENT | Grow your business
ADVERTISEMENT | Grow your business