Comments for: 82-year-old Bath woman burned in house fire

Posted March 23, 2011, at 9:43 p.m.
Last modified March 25, 2011, at 12:07 p.m.

BATH, Maine — An elderly Bath woman was taken to Maine Medical Center’s burn unit in Portland on Tuesday after an early morning blaze in her 19th century High Street home, Bath Fire Chief Stephen Hinds said. Cynthia White, 82, was transported to Mid Coast Hospital in Brunswick, then transferred …

CORRECTION:

An earlier version of this story incorrectly listed the author as Judy Long of the Bangor Daily News. The author is Seth Koenig of the Brunswick Times Record.

Guidelines for posting on bangordailynews.com

The Bangor Daily News encourages comments about stories, but you must follow our terms of service.

  1. Keep it civil and stay on topic
  2. No vulgarity, racial slurs, name-calling or personal attacks.
  3. People who harass others or joke about tragedies will be blocked.
The primary rule here is pretty simple: Treat others with the same respect you'd want for yourself. Here are some guidelines (see more):

Similar Articles

ADVERTISEMENT | Grow your business
ADVERTISEMENT | Grow your business