Brownville fire quickly doused by Brownville and Milo firefighters

Posted March 22, 2011, at 6:59 p.m.
Last modified March 22, 2011, at 7:23 p.m.

BROWNVILLE, Maine — Debris around a wood stove was the cause of a fire that caused minimal damage Tuesday to a home on Main Road, according to Brownville-Milo Fire Chief Dave Preble.

Brownville firefighters, who were assisted by Milo firefighters at the midafternoon fire, quickly extinguished the blaze in the home owned by Jef and Corina Hamlin, Preble said.

SEE COMMENTS →

ADVERTISEMENT | Grow your business
ADVERTISEMENT | Grow your business

Similar Articles

More in Piscataquis