November 18, 2017
News Latest News | Poll Questions | Videos | Donald Trump | Sexual Assault

Brownville fire quickly doused by Brownville and Milo firefighters

By Diana Bowley, BDN Staff
Updated:

BROWNVILLE, Maine — Debris around a wood stove was the cause of a fire that caused minimal damage Tuesday to a home on Main Road, according to Brownville-Milo Fire Chief Dave Preble.

Brownville firefighters, who were assisted by Milo firefighters at the midafternoon fire, quickly extinguished the blaze in the home owned by Jef and Corina Hamlin, Preble said.


Have feedback? Want to know more? Send us ideas for follow-up stories.

You may also like