February 24, 2018
News Latest News | Poll Questions | Opioid Epidemic | Joyce McLain | Tourney Time 2018

Dexter fire that claimed a dog’s life ruled accidental

By Diana Bowley, BDN Staff
Updated:

DEXTER, Maine — A fire Friday night at the home of Alan Rabideau on the Dover Road was accidental and electrical in nature, according to Sgt. Tim York of the State Fire Marshal’s Office.

Firefighters received the call at about 8:55 p.m. Friday, and crews from several towns provided mutual aid.

The fire started in the kitchen-entrance area in the mobile home and a dog died in the blaze, according to fire officials.


Have feedback? Want to know more? Send us ideas for follow-up stories.

You may also like