DOVER-FOXCROFT | For those people who reported to Dover-Foxcroft District Court on Monday, the proposed consolidation of District and Superior courts into the Piscataquis County Superior Courthouse couldn’t come soon enough. The district courtroom, a former private home, is typically jam-packed with defendants, victims and witnesses, and Monday was …
Comments for: Court consolidation on track in Dover-Foxcroft
Posted Feb. 28, 2011, at 5:47 p.m.
Guidelines for posting on bangordailynews.com
The Bangor Daily News encourages comments about stories, but you must follow our terms of service.
- Keep it civil and stay on topic
- No vulgarity, racial slurs, name-calling or personal attacks.
- People who harass others or joke about tragedies will be blocked.
It should be noted this is not a comprehensive list.
- Don't insult one another or the subjects of BDN stories. You may be ticked off at what someone did or said, but you can explain that without resorting to name-calling or obscenity. Remember that young people are on this site too.
- That nasty line that makes your buddies go "haw, haw"? You're better than that.
- Comments should be your own work, not copied and pasted from elsewhere, though brief quoted passages to make your point are fine. And please don't use all capital letters. There's no need to shout.
- Stay focused on the issue in the article. Off-topic posts will be deleted.
- This isn't a forum to chat about your personal life.
- Some ideas — the fate of the earth, abortion, gun control, the nature of God — aren't going to be resolved in a reader forum, so no need to get frustrated if others don't see your point of view. State your position once and leave it at that.
- If you mouse over each comment you will see a "Flag" button. Please use it if you feel comments on the site are out of line. Quite often, we won't see a comment until it's reported.
- Questions about why a comment was — or wasn't — deleted? E-mail us at email@example.com and let us know your username and where you posted or saw the comment.