Comments for: Carbon monoxide sends 19 Bangor beauty school staff, students to hospital

Posted Feb. 09, 2011, at 1:29 p.m.
Last modified Feb. 09, 2011, at 8:05 p.m.

BANGOR | Nineteen students and staff members of the Empire Beauty School were treated at local hospitals Wednesday and later released after being exposed to carbon monoxide, forcing the evacuation of the school in the Broadway Shopping Center. The Bangor Fire Department was called to the scene at 9:42 …

Guidelines for posting on

The Bangor Daily News encourages comments about stories, but you must follow our terms of service.

  1. Keep it civil and stay on topic
  2. No vulgarity, racial slurs, name-calling or personal attacks.
  3. People who harass others or joke about tragedies will be blocked.
The primary rule here is pretty simple: Treat others with the same respect you'd want for yourself. Here are some guidelines (see more):

Similar Articles