Comments for: Fire guts house in Milbridge

Posted Nov. 09, 2010, at 11:06 p.m.

A home was gutted Tuesday after a fire broke out in the basement and raced through the home’s stairwell.

Guidelines for posting on

The Bangor Daily News encourages comments about stories, but you must follow our terms of service.

  1. Keep it civil and stay on topic
  2. No vulgarity, racial slurs, name-calling or personal attacks.
  3. People who harass others or joke about tragedies will be blocked.
The primary rule here is pretty simple: Treat others with the same respect you'd want for yourself. Here are some guidelines (see more):

Similar Articles