Comments for: Torch spark deemed cause of garage fire

Posted Aug. 10, 2010, at 3:07 p.m.
Last modified Jan. 29, 2011, at 11:29 a.m.

A smoldering spark from a cutting or welding torch caused a fire July 31 that destroyed a Lee Road garage that was large enough to hold a pulp truck, firefighters said Tuesday.

Guidelines for posting on

The Bangor Daily News encourages comments about stories, but you must follow our terms of service.

  1. Keep it civil and stay on topic
  2. No vulgarity, racial slurs, name-calling or personal attacks.
  3. People who harass others or joke about tragedies will be blocked.
The primary rule here is pretty simple: Treat others with the same respect you'd want for yourself. Here are some guidelines (see more):

Similar Articles