Comments for: Maine boy treated at Boston burn center

Posted April 14, 2010, at 1:49 p.m.

JEFFERSON | A Maine boy who threw gasoline on a campfire in the town of Jefferson is being treated at a Boston burn center. Fire Chief Walter Morris says the boy was airlifted to Massachusetts General Hospital after suffering first- and second-degree burns on his chest, back, face and …

Guidelines for posting on

The Bangor Daily News encourages comments about stories, but you must follow our terms of service.

  1. Keep it civil and stay on topic
  2. No vulgarity, racial slurs, name-calling or personal attacks.
  3. People who harass others or joke about tragedies will be blocked.
The primary rule here is pretty simple: Treat others with the same respect you'd want for yourself. Here are some guidelines (see more):

Similar Articles