Comments for: Son ‘lucky’ to escape Hermon mobile home fire

Posted March 17, 2010, at 10:39 p.m.

HERMON | An unattended cooking fire Tuesday night destroyed a mobile home on Clark Road.

The fire at 236 Clark Road was reported about 9:50 p.m., Hermon Fire Chief Larry Willis said …

Guidelines for posting on bangordailynews.com

The Bangor Daily News encourages comments about stories, but you must follow our terms of service.

  1. Keep it civil and stay on topic
  2. No vulgarity, racial slurs, name-calling or personal attacks.
  3. People who harass others or joke about tragedies will be blocked.
The primary rule here is pretty simple: Treat others with the same respect you'd want for yourself. Here are some guidelines (see more):

Similar Articles

ADVERTISEMENT | Grow your business
ADVERTISEMENT | Grow your business