BLUE HILL – Willard Russell Prior-Crofoot, born April 7, 1923, in Stamford, Conn., passed away Feb. 27, 2010, after a long illness. He volunteered at Cole Museum, Bangor, was a troop greeter, member of the Society of Plastic Engineers, Blue Hill Rifle Club, Ducks Unlimited, Union Salmon Club and Blue Hill Country Club, and former member of Kollegewidgwok Yacht Club. From January 1943 to November 1945, he was in the Army Air Corps, receiving five Battle Stars in major battles, including the Battle of the Bulge. Bill is survived by his wife of 33 years, Jan (Woods). A celebration of life will be held at a later date. Interment will be held 1 p.m. April 9 at the Maine Veterans Cemetery, Augusta. A complete obituary may be viewed and condolences may be expressed at www.jordanfernald.com.
WILLARD RUSSELL PRIOR-CROFOOT
Did we get something wrong? Please, Let us know, submit a correction.