Public informational meetings have been scheduled concerning consolidation of the school districts in Old Town and School Union 90, which includes Greenbush, Milford, Bradley and Alton. Voters in these communities will go to the polls Jan. 27 to decide whether to approve the consolidation plan developed in compliance with the state’s new school consolidation law.
The informational meetings are scheduled as follows:
• Greenbush — 7 p.m. Wednesday, Jan. 7, at the Helen S. Dunn School.
• Milford — 7:30 p.m. Thursday, Jan. 8, at the Dr. Lewis S. Libby School.
• Alton — 7 p.m. Monday, Jan. 12, at the Alton Elementary School.
• Bradley — 6 p.m. Wednesday, Jan. 14 at the Bradley town office.
• Old Town — 7 p.m. Wednesday, Jan. 14, at the Old Town Elementary School.